Customer Experience Manager | French-speaking
🏆 3+ years of xp • 💰 based on xp / year • 🚀
PT, Lisbon • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: photography & media company.
- Your profile: communicative professional who cares about customer experience.
- Your mission: nurture new and existing clients.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Experience Manager | French-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a leading photography & media company in Europe. Creating top quality content, with fast order facility, our partner is providing an exceptional service for their clients.
Their core mission: personalise real estate with the use of media and technology! 📷
What is this job about?
In this role as Customer Experience Manager, your goal is to ensure that all customers have a positive experience using products and services.
On a daily basis, you will help develop customer relationships by correctly onboarding, advising and supporting clients. You will also collaborate effectively with the sales team, and assist in pre-sales and account management activities.
- Proactively engage with customers and strive to develop trusting customer relationships
- Manage the onboarding of new customers
- Correctly give advice to customers, and act as the main point of liaison in the company
- Define and monitor performance metrics
- Conduct account management for selected customers, providing monthly & quarterly reports
- Collaborate with the Regional Sales Team, alerting them on at risk clients
- Proactively gather customer feedback to develop and improve
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level (C1+) in French and English
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Customer Sucess or Pre-Sales/Sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Azure
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong multitasker
- Excellent troubleshooting & problem solving skills
- Empathetic & positive attitude
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Lisbon, Portugal.
Are you ready to push your customer success career and grow within a dynamic team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).