Customer Success Manager | German-speaking
🏆 2+ years of xp • 💰 €40-54K / year • 🚀
Spain, Barcelona or Remote • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: tech, services and consulting company.
- Your profile: junior customer success professional with an interest in growth!
- Your mission: manage customer relationships and develop strategy!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Success Manager | German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner provides technology, services and consulting to help clients grow their client database and ultimately… their revenue! Selling to companies in the SaaS, consulting, engineering and professional services sectors, they are helping companies unlock new opportunities and grow exponentially.
Their core mission: continue delivering a 100% tailored service to the clients and grow internationally!
What is this job about?
In this role as Customer Success Manager for the German market, your goal is to grow client retention and upsell our partner’s services.
On a daily basis, you are responsible for managing customer relationships, anticipating customer needs and adapting strategy to ensure a high level of customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Manage relationships with B2B clients, by ensuring that every customer achieves their desired outcome
- Onboard new clients onto the platform
- Conduct video calls and workshops with customers
- Develop and implement strategic project plans for clients, and oversee the outcome
- Anticipate customer needs and adapt strategic plans to achieve long-term goals
- Create strong email campaigns to support the full-funnel needs of the clients
- Create content for various online channels (emails, social media, blog…)
- Collaborate internally in the company, notably with the Data, Marketing and Sales Teams
- Support product development, the implementation of business processes and also various outbound sales campaigns
Who is this job made for?
- This position is perfect for junior professionals, who are passionate about customer satisfaction, looking to take the next step in their career.
- People that have always dreamed about living in the dazzling destination of Barcelona.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: C1 level in German and English
- 2-5 years of experience in a Customer-Facing Role (ideally linked with: Customer Success, Project Management, Sales, Consulting…)
- Experience in SaaS OR 2 years working in a B2B Tech environment
- Great C-Level communication
- Strong digital skills
- You thrive working in a startup environment
- Dynamic team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Listener and communicator
- Results and detail-oriented
- Problem solver who is driven to try new things!
Having a first experience onboarding clients with SaaS solutions is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
Important: This position can be performed 100% remotely or you can relocate to Barcelona, Spain.
Are you ready to take the next step in your customer service career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).