Customer Success Manager Germany
🏆 Junior • 💰 €33k+ / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
This job is made for you when:
- You speak German at a native level.
- You know how to make sure that your clients are happy.
- Building and maintaining good relationships are your greatest strenghts.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Success Manager Germany isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Our partner is a Legal SaaS start-up. With 2000+ customers, they are one of the European leaders in their industry. Their SaaS solution allows thousands of companies from all sectors to send, sign, and store their contracts.
As Customer Succes Manager for the German market you are responsible for the day-to-day support and satisfaction of German-speaking customers. Being the internal voice of the customers, you regularly propose new features to fulfill your mission of providing outstanding customer service.
- Representing the company, the team and the product by being the clients’ main contact person
- Managing and developing your own customer portfolio
- Creating upselling opportunities from your own portfolio
- Onboarding and training new customers
- Guiding clients towards an optimal use of the product
- Identifying clients who don't optimally use the product and helping to prevent dissatisfaction
- Contributing to the improvment of the company's products by providing customer feedback
- Participating in the overall development of Customer Success
You join a team that is still in the building process. It's your chance to bring in new ideas and help the company to become better every day.
- Language skills: bilingual level in German (Spanish, Italian, and French are a great plus)
- First professional experience in a similar position in SaaS
- Ability to quickly adapt to new situations and people
- Passion, patience and talent to explain things very well
- curious and you learn quickly,
- precise and rigorous,
- thriving in a dynamic environment that is constantly changing,
- at ease in managing several tasks and problems at the same time
- a team player, empathetic and a good listener
What You Get
- You become an early member of a young team that is set to conquer Europe
- Steep learning curve through great responsibility
- The chance to develop and execute your own ideas in a dynamic, caring and high-performing team
- Office in the city center of Paris
- Free organic fruits and coffee
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility to work remotely
- Humility: Make mistakes (we all make them), share them, learn from them, improve.
- Trust: Trust is at the core, whether within the team or with the clients.
- Excellence: We are demanding and so we ask you to be. Demanding to yourself and others. Let’s go the extra mile together.
- Pleasure: Without pleasure and joy at work we cannot succeed in the long run. Quarterly offsites promised.