Customer Success Manager
🏆 5+ years of xp • 💰 £50-56K / year • 🚀
FR, London or Paris • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: SaaS company providing solutions in the FMCG sector.
- Your profile: natural sales person with an interest for SaaS solutions.
- Your mission: manage the client portfolio and nurture relationships.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Success Manager isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a SaaS company, helping optimise distribution and manufacturing in the FMCG sector through their innovative solutions.
Their core mission: optimise their client’s distribution and manufacturing processes through SaaS solutions.
What is this job about?
As a Customer Success Manager for the EMEA market, you will become part of a growing team to manage our partner’s portfolio of clients.
On a daily basis, you will analyse data to improve customer experience and identify needs and potential business growth for the clients. All in all, you will manage and nurture relationships with ongoing and future customers.
- Analyse data to improve the customer experience
- Resolve any customer requests, problems or complaints
- Maintain and nurture ongoing and future customer relationships
- Network to identify potential needs or business opportunities for the customers
- Participate in events and forums
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in English (If you are located in France, an intermediate level of French is required)
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Account Manager of B2B SaaS products
- Sales experience in the FMCG sector (manufacturing)
- Ability to communication with C-Level executives
- Extremely strong negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Driven individual who likes to exceed targets
- Outstanding communication & listening skills (likes networking)
- Strong analytical skills
- Rigorous and organised
On top of all of this, if you speak another European language... you’re the perfect candidate!
- There are 3 options of location for this position:
- 100% remote in the UK
- London, England
- Paris France.
Furthermore, you will be required to travel from London to Paris occasionally.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? This is your chance! However if this position isn’t for you, recommend a friend ;)