Customer Success Manager
🏆 >1 year of xp • 💰 £35K-45K / year • 🚀
GB, Glasgow • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: SaaS company providing a driver safety & sustainability platform
- Your profile: sales professional with an interest for the SaaS industry
- Your mission: grow and retain the company's client portfolio
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Success Manager isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a global leading company in the SaaS industry that provides a platform for businesses to ensure drivers' safety while reducing the negative impact of transportation on the environment.
Their core mission: contribute to a safer, cheaper and greener driving
What is this job about?
In this role as Customer Success Manager, you will be managing, developing and retaining a portfolio of international customers.
Your Challenges 🤔
- Become an expert in the company’s service
- Act as the mediator between the company and existing clients
- Advise clients and understand their needs
- Build a trustworthy point of contact for the company's clients
- Ensure a continuous and efficient revenue growth
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level in French and English (C2)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Customer Success in a SaaS or start-up technology environment
- Prior experience partnering with clients, supporting them to achieve their goals
- Experience partnering with the sales and product functions
- Ability to interpret technical information and deliver this in a customer-friendly format
- Ability to work across functions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Working Mindset 🧠
- You are passionate about delivering world-class services
- You are empathetic and have a positive attitude
- You are organized and attentive to detail
Having any of the following is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus:
- Strong experience with global CRM and tools such as HubSpot or Zendesk
- Experience using a Customer Success Software
- Experience as a driver with a full driving license
- Experience working with global businesses or or businesses with multiple sites/locations
If on top of this all, you speak a third language fluently... you're the perfect candidate !
Important: For this position, you can work either in Glasgow, Scotland or remotely from anywhere in the UK. You will need to be in possession of a UK VISA/working permit.
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply! 😊 Or share with someone who might be interested