Customer Service Representative – Cosmetics & Perfume
🏆 <1 year of xp • 💰 €22k + bonus / year • 🚀
FR, Nice • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: leading provider of outsourced customer service for luxury brands
- Your profile: communicative beauty and fashion lover
- Your mission: ensure high quality client support
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Service Representative – Cosmetics & Perfume isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is one of the main providers of outsourced customer service for luxury brands. This company has been operating in the sector for more than 15 years. The team includes over 200 members in main global fashion metropoles like Milan, New-York, and Paris.
Their mission: ensuring high quality customer support for a globally famous luxury brand.
What is this job about?
This job as Customer Service Representative is the perfect opportunity for you to earn your living with your passion for luxury products.
Your mission: immerse into the world of luxury brands and provide adequate high level customer support.
On a daily basis, you advise customers on the phone and via email throughout their purchase journey.
Your tasks include
- Give personalized answers to customers via phone, chat or mail
- Accompany the clients from the beginning of the purchase process until the end (before, during and after the sale)
- Assure the compliance of customer service rules and politics
- Manage timescales efficiently
- Report on noticeable actions/issues on the client’s account
- Update the Branch Managers to bring everybody on the same level
Your job is key for the company's success! If you perform well, you will have the opportunity to join the luxury company directly.
Who is this job made for?
- For beauty lovers that want to work in a field that passionates them.
- For luxury enthusiasts that know how important a great customer support is.
- For young professionals who want to start their career in Paris.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: native level in German, French, and English (written and spoken)
- Great knowledge of the luxury sector and client expectations
- Dynamic, resourceful, and above all positive attitude
- Motivation to discover and invest in customer service and e-commerce professions
- Commercial and result-oriented mind
- Excellent listening skills
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- BIG plus: previous experience in the cosmetics sector and customer support
- Other skills: Empathy, organization, patience, multitasking, autonomy
Important: For this position you need to move to Levallois-Perret, next to Paris.
Do you think this is the perfect job for you? Don't hesitate and apply now! Or also share this offer with a friend whom you think is the perfect fit. 🙂