Trilingual Customer Service Representative (FR/EN/DE)
🏆 Junior • 💰 €22k-€26k / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
This job is made for you when:
• You are a multilingual superstar and speak German, French, and English proficiently. • Listening and positive thinking are your greatest skills. • You are super motivated to learn more about Customer Service and e-commerce.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Trilingual Customer Service Representative (FR/EN/DE) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Our partner is one of the main providers of outsourced customer service for luxury brands. This company has been operating in the sector for more than 20 years. The team includes about 250 people and has offices in Brussels, Milan, New-York, and Paris.
Job Description: All You Have to Know
This job as Customer Service Representative is the perfect opportunity for you to move to Paris and work with all the languages you know!
On a daily basis, you support customers throughout their purchase journey.
In detail, your tasks include:
- Giving personalized answers to customers via phone, chat or mail
- Accompanying the clients from the beginning of the purchase process until the end (before, during and after the sale)
- Assuring the compliance of customer service rules and politics
Your Profile: The Talents You Need
- Language skills: Proficient in German, French, and English (written and spoken)
- Dynamic, resourceful, and positive above all
- Motivated to discover and invest in customer service and e-commerce professions
- Commercial and result-oriented mind
- Excellent listening skills
- Passionate about luxury goods
- BIG plus: previous experience in the luxury sector
- Other skills: Empathy, organization, teamwork, multitasking
Get ready to join the adventure and prove your language skills!