Customer Service Representative | Portuguese, English + Spanish-speaking
🏆 2+ years of xp • 💰 €22K / year • 🚀
ES, Barcelona • 🗣 Spanish
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: online portal simplifying parking across Europe.
- Your profile: communicative personality with constant positive attitude.
- Your mission: ensuring high quality customer experience and logistical support.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Service Representative | Portuguese, English + Spanish-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an online portal helping people all over Europe find parking spaces quickly, and with no stress!
Their core mission: simplify parking across Europe.
What is this job about?
As Customer Service Representative for Portuguese, English and Spanish-speaking clients, your primary goal is to support our clients and ensure a great customer experience.
On a daily basis, you will be the first point of contact for customers in the parking locations. You will provide logistical support and guarantee immediate communication and resolution of any problems.
- Offer direct customer support 24 hours a day, guaranteeing effective communication and resolution
- Manage car parking technicalities remotely (opening of the barriers, etc.)
- Provide surveillance of facilities
- Manage all alarms that arise due to monitoring, ensuring the continuity of the service
- Provide operational and logistical support to farms
- Collect information for the maintenance of the Customer Service Center database
- Support BackOffice tasks linked to operational management of the car parks
- Support BackOffice tasks linkedin to customer service for off-peak hours
Who is this job made for?
- For young professionals dreaming about living and working in Barcelona.
- For people who were working in Customer Service but would like to try something new.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient in Portuguese, English and advanced Spanish
- Minimum 2 years of experience working is a customer-facing role
- Ability to conduct outbound multichannel communication (via email and phone)
- Strong digital skills (Word and Excel)
- Outstanding customer focused communication skills
- You are organized and rigorous
- Dynamic problem solver and customer-oriented
- Great listener and communicator
- Empathetic & positive attitude
- Team player
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- You must be in possession of your NIE and Social Security Number for Spain
- Duration of contract = 3 months + extension
- Working hours are 14:00-22:00
- Your rotation will be 7 days work, and 3 days rest (7 - 3 - 7 …)
Having a first experience working with a CRM is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Barcelona, Spain.
Are you ready to push your career in customer service? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :)