Customer Service Team Lead | Dutch-speaking
🏆 2+ years of xp • 💰 €36K / year • 🚀
NL, Eindhoven • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: financial services company providing payment solutions.
- Your profile: customer service professional with a passion for management.
- Your mission: lead the team and support customers!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Service Team Lead | Dutch-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a financial services company providing a payment solution to customers within the Dutch market.
Their core mission: facilitate payments for companies!
What is this job about?
In this position as Customer Service Team Lead for the Dutch market, your main goal is to provide an excellent customer experience for our partner’s clients, but also to lead the customer service department to success!
- Manage the customer service team
- Act as the main point of contact for the outsourcing team
- Act as the voice of the customer within the company
- Coach, mentor and assess people in your team
- Create goals within the team, and monitor the success
- Organise work schedules and monitor the occupancy rate
- Strive to create the best customer experience possible
- Optimise internal communication with the sales, marketing and product management teams
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: upper intermediate (B2-C1) level in Dutch and English
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a client-facing role
- B2B experience
- Knowledge of management
- Ability to coach and assess employees
- Ability to optimise internal processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Great communicator
- Individual who can take initiative
- Cheerful & energetic
- Deeply organised & analytical
- Detail-oriented & who strives for goals!
- Autonomous & proactive
On top of all this, if you speak upper intermediate B2 German… you’re the perfect candidate!
Important: For this position you will be working in the design and technology capital of The Netherlands… Eindhoven.
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply with your CV in English! 😊
Are you ready to bring the customer service team to success? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).