Customer Service Team Lead
🏆 Associate • 💰 €30k-35k / year • 🚀
Spain, Oviedo • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
Must haves to succeed in this job
- 2 years of experience in Customer Service
- 4+ years of experience leading international teams
- Knowledge of Order to Cash process
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Service Team Lead isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Our partner is the global supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems, and solutions.
With a team of more than 14,000 employees the Company is operating in a wide range of industries and more than 50 sales offices around the world.
Their Core Mission: drive positive change in their industry.
As Customer Service Team Lead your goal is to ensure the operational effectiveness and performance of the Customer Service team.
On a daily basis, you supervise, manage, and coordinate your team's processes.
- Leading the commercial customer service team in Oviedo (6-10 paople)
- Ensuring operational service level realization
- Managing the customers' credit and accounts receivables
- Proactively communicating and promoting process and improvement ideas
- Giving operational support in order to achieve the company’s goals
- Acting as a link between your team and commercial directors
- Language skills: proficient level in English (C1) and fluent level in German (B2)
- 2 years of experience in Customer Service and Order Management
- 4+ years of experience leading international teams of more than 6 people
- Knowledge of Order to Cash process, invoicing, etc.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented way of working
- Other language skills like Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Polish, French, Swedish, or Russian
- Knowledge of SAP, especially with the SD module (Sales and Distribution)
Important: For this position you have to relocate to Oviedo. Note: We know, it's not Barcelona or Málaga, but the Asturias region has many things to offer, especially for nature lovers. They are branding themselves with "Come home to Paradise" and once you visit the Lago del Valle you will understand why. ❤
What You Get
- A salary bonus based on the languages you speak and the overall achivements of the company
- A full-time position with great responsibility
- Work-life balance and food subsidy
- Cross-functional collaboration opportunities with an open-minded and innovative team
- Trainings provided by the company
Do you want to join an innovative team in constant growth? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).