Customer Service Specialist (Accounting) - Swedish-speaking
🏆 Junior • 💰 €19k-25k / year • 🚀
Spain, Oviedo • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: global supplier of high-grade refractory products
- Your profile: communicative personality with constant positive attitude
- Your mission: ensuring high quality customer experience
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Service Specialist (Accounting) - Swedish-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a global leader in the industrial sector. With a team of more than 13,000 employees the Company is operating in a wide range of industries and more than 50 sales offices around the world.
Their core mission: drive positive change in their industry.
What is this job about?
As Customer Service Representative for Swedish-speaking clients, you become part of a new and innovative project.
On a daily basis, you are the first point of contact for customers and therefore fully responsible for a great customer experience.
- Developing operational tasks within Commercial Management and the Order-to-Cash process
- Interacting with customer and sales representatives and coordination of final responses
- Resolving incidences of different kinds
- Ensuring the completion of operational tasks within defined KPIs
- Proactively communicating and promoting processes and suggesting improvement ideas
Who is this job made for?
- For young graduates dreaming about living and working in Spain.
- For people who were working in accounting or finance but would like to try something new.
- For anyone who loves to work on the phone and cares about great customer experience.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in Swedish and English (B2 minimum)
- Previous experience working in Customer Service, Accounting, Finance and/or Operations, or Logistics
- Experience in compliance
- Customer focused outstanding communication skills
- Ability to operate cross-functionally & collaboratively
- Experience with invoices and letters of credit
- Good knowledge of export and import processes
- Working style: accurate, reliable, efficient, result-oriented
- Fluent level in Spanish
- Knowledge of Order-to-Cash processes
- Knowledge of SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) or a similar ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system
- Knowledge of export and import processes in the Middle East, Austria or Germany
Important: For this position you have to relocate to Oviedo. We know, it's not Barcelona or Málaga, but the Asturias region has many things to offer, especially for nature lovers. They are branding themselves with "Come home to Paradise" and once you visit the Lago del Valle you will understand why. ❤
What you get in return
- A salary bonus based on the languages you speak and the overall achievements of the company
- A full-time position with great responsibility
- The possibility to get promoted quickly
- Work-life balance and food subsidy
- Cross-functional collaboration opportunities with an open-minded and innovative team
- Trainings provided by the company
Do you want to join an innovative team in constant growth? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).