Customer Service Specialist (Compliance) - German-speaking
🏆 Junior • 💰 €21k-25k / year • 🚀
DE, Hamburg • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
Must haves to succeed in this job
- Experience in Customer Service, Accounting, Finance and/or Operations, or Logistics
- Fluency speaking German and English
- Passion for customer focused services
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Service Specialist (Compliance) - German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Our partner is the global supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems, and solutions.
With a team of more than 14,000 employees the Company is operating in a wide range of industries and more than 50 sales offices around the world.
Their Core Mission: drive positive change in their industry.
As Customer Service Specialist for German-speaking clients, you become part of a new and innovative project.
On a daily basis, you are the first point of contact for customers and therefore fully responsible for a great customer experience.
- Developing operational tasks within Commercial Management and the Order-to-Cash process
- Interacting with customer and sales representatives and coordination of final responses
- Resolution of incidences
- Ensuring to handle operational tasks within defined KPIs
- Proactively communicating and promoting processes and suggesting improvement ideas
- Language skills: fluent level in German and English (B2 minimum)
- Previous experience working in Customer Service, Accounting, Finance and/or Operations, or Logistics
- Experience in compliance
- Good knowledge of export and import processes
- Customer focused and outstanding communication skills
- Ability to operate cross-functionally & collaboratively
- Other language skills like Spanish, Italian, Polish, French, Swedish, or Russian
- Knowledge of Order-to-Cash processes
- Experience with invoices and letters of credit
- Knowledge of SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) or a similar ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system
- Knowledge of export and import processes in the Middle East, Austria or Germany
Important: For this position you have to relocate to Oviedo. Note: We know, it's not Barcelona or Málaga, but the Asturias region has many things to offer, especially for nature lovers. They are branding themselves with "Come home to Paradise" and once you visit the Lago del Valle you will understand why. ❤
What You Get
- A salary bonus based on the languages you speak and the overall achivements of the company
- A full-time position with great responsibility
- Work-life balance and food subsidy
- Cross-functional collaboration opportunities with an open-minded and innovative team
- Trainings provided by the company
Do you want to join an innovative team in constant growth? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).