Customer Service Representative | Swedish
🏆 2+ years of xp • 💰 €28K / year • 🚀
NO, Amsterdam (Amstelveen) • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Financial services company providing an innovative software to help companies discover any discrepancies.
- Your profile: You love work that combines communication and numbers!
- Your mission: Assure secure treatment of financial documents and data.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a financial services company, offering valuable insights and recommendations to their clients. By analysing large amounts of spend data and vendor master data, this company continues to help clients to improve their procure-to-pay process, reduce costs and improve efficiency on a global scale.
Innovative software is what sets them apart from competitors, permitting them to obtain an international position in the world market of AP audits.
Their core mission: to help resolve financial errors for their clients!
What is this job about?
In this position as Customer Service Representative for Swedish-speaking clients, you will be responsible for all communication with the suppliers of the company's customers.
On a daily basis, you will be contacting suppliers to request a statement of their account and/or to verify claims that have been made by the Audit team.
- Treat an amount of statements according to target
- Make qualitative calls to suppliers
This part of the job requires you to stick to appointed deadlines! Top organisation is a must.
Data and Processing
- Process received statements and invoices according to target
- Update master data in a secure manner
For this part you will need to get familiar with the specific tools the company is using. But no worries, there's nothing that can't be learnt :).
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: working proficiency in Swedish and English
- 2+ years of experience working as a call center associate
- Good knowledge of financial services
- Experience working with the Microsoft Office pack
- Great communicator
- Desire and ability to learn more about software systems
- High organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (you find it easy to establish relationships with people)
- Flexibility and ability to cope with ad-hoc situations
What you get
- Hybrid work policy (50/50)
- Free lunch and free fruits
- Training budget to improve your skills
- Team events once in a while
Important: For this position you need to relocate to Amstelveen, The Netherlands. This is just 5 minutes from the stunning capital Amsterdam! However, you get a hybrid remote work policy, which means that you can work 50/50 from home and the office.
Are you ready to jump into a new challenge? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).