Customer Service Representative | German-speaking
🏆 1+ year of exp • 💰 €23-25K / year • 🚀
France, Montpellier (Vendargues) • 🗣 • 📅 ASAP
- The company: leader in private sales for sports equipment and sportswear.
- Your profile: communicative personality with constant positive attitude.
- Your mission: ensuring high quality customer experience in the German market.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Service Representative | German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is the leader in private sales for sports equipment and sportswear in Europe. Representing over 1000 recognised sports brands, they are eager to continue growing!
Their core mission: become the leading private sports seller and provide people with the best brands globally.
What is this job about?
As Customer Service Representative for German-speaking clients, you are in charge of supporting clients and helping to specifically grow the German market.
On a daily basis, you are the first point of contact for customers and therefore fully responsible for delivering a great customer experience. Alongside this, you will be managing deliveries and logistics, ensuring that all problems are solved and our partner’s clients are happy.
- Support our German and French-speaking customers
- Solve problems, claims and complaints promptly (via call and email)
- Support clients in understanding the service and delivery process
- Follow-up with clients
- Review customer orders, and solve any difficulties
- Manage returns and after sales services
- Build trust with the clients by providing solutions and updates
- Proactively gathering customer's feedback to develop and improve
Who is this job made for?
- For young professionals dreaming about living and working in the South of France.
- For people who are working in Customer Service but would like to try something new.
- For anyone who loves to work on the phone and cares about customer experience.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual in German + you also speak 1 of the following languages:
- Minimum Bac + 2
- Previous experience working in a Customer Service role (call center, selling, tourism, retail…)
- Knowledge of the French market
- Ability to write and log information
- Good knowledge of Pack Office
- Outstanding customer focused communication skills
- You can perform many tasks at the same time
- You are organized and rigorous
- Dynamic problem solver
- Great listener and communicator
- Empathetic & positive attitude
- Team player
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to a dazzling, sunny location in the South of France, Vendargues (Just 30 minutes from Montpellier).
Are you ready to push your skills in Customer Service? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).