Customer Service Representative | Dutch-speaking
🏆 2+ years of xp • 💰 €30K / year • 🚀
NL, Eindhoven • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: worldwide distributor of electronics.
- Your profile: junior customer service professional with a passion for customer experience!
- Your mission: support department objectives with data entry and customer service initiatives!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Service Representative | Dutch-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a worldwide distributor of electronic components from over 1000 manufacturers. They specialise in new products and technologies for design engineers and buyers.
Their core mission: grow the business and continue to grow internationally!
What is this job about?
In this position as Customer Service Representative for the Dutch market, you will join a growing team and help deliver top quality customer service to our partner’s clients.
On a daily basis, you are in charge of processing customer orders, quotes and returns, solving any problems that arise. You will continually follow-up with customers, ensuring that you maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Manage customer transactions, such as orders, quotes and returns
- Follow-up with customers and resolve any issues or concerns
- Provide necessary information regarding availability of in and out-stock items
- Offer clients associated products and promotional items - always look for cross and up-selling opportunities!
- Confirm when special handling orders are expedited
- Meet customer requirements by ensuring accurate delivery dates and high quality products
- Fill out request for catalogs, any extra information or samples -Support local customer service teams and provide support when needed
Who is this job made for?
Junior customer service professionals interested in taking the next step in their career!
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced (C1+) level in Dutch and and intermediate (B2) level in English
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Service
- Ability to deliver and promote high quality customer service
- Ability to work with multiple currencies and international orders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Deeply organised and result-oriented
- Team player who can take initiative
- Hands-on – you try everything!
- Fast learner & dynamic
- Problem solver with a passion for customer experience
If you are able to use online customer service systems, this is highly valued by our partner, and can be a great plus!
On top of all this, if you speak French to a fluent level… you’re the perfect candidate!
Important: For this position you will be working in the design and technology capital of The Netherlands… Eindhoven. Furthermore, this is a 13th month contract initally with 1 month of probation. This has the possibility to become a permanent position if you deliver excellent performance!
Are you ready to continue your customer service career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).