Customer Service Representative | French & Dutch-speaking
🏆 3-5 years of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
FR, Tiel • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: supplier of construction materials.
- Your profile: communicative personality with constant positive attitude.
- Your mission: ensuring high quality customer experience.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Service Representative | French & Dutch-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner supplies construction materials to clients in the Netherlands and Belgium. From roofs to isolation, our partner is helping construction companies complete projects with the highest quality materials,
Their core mission: provide high quality construction materials to their clients. 🏗️
What is this job about?
As Customer Service Representative for French and Dutch-speaking clients, your goal is to support customers and solve problems fast!
On a daily basis, you will be the first point of contact for customers and therefore fully responsible for delivering a great customer experience.
- Communicate effectively with clients via the phone
- Solve problems, claims and complaints promptly
- Support clients in understanding the buying journey
- Oversee customer orders, and ensure that all are processed and changed if needed
- Provide product information and documentation to clients
- Act as the liaison between the Production, Transport, Finance and Sales teams
- Proactively gather customer feedback to develop and improve
- Keep the CRM and SAP up to date
- Build trust with the clients by providing solutions and updates
Who is this job made for?
- For young graduates dreaming about living and working The Netherlands.
- For people who were working in Customer Service but would like to try something new.
- For anyone who loves to work on the phone and cares about customer experience.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient (C1+) in French and Dutch, with an upper-intermediate level (B2+) in English
- 3-5 years of experience working in Customer Service
- First contact within an Export environment
- Ability to perform many tasks at the same time
- You are not afraid of picking up the phone and written communication
- You are organized and rigorous
- Dynamic problem solver
- Great listener and communicator
- Empathetic & positive attitude
- Having a first experience in the following is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!:
- Microsoft Office
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Tiel, The Netherlands. You will need to be in possession of a EU VISA for this position.
Are you ready to push your customer service skills? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).