Customer Service Representative | Dutch-speaker
🏆 no xp • 💰 €30K-€33K / year • 🚀
Germany, Fulda (near Frankfurt) • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: an adept of the home and garden industry
- Your profile: anyone looking forward to start a customer service experience
- Your mission: ensuring high quality customer experience for the German market
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is in the home and garden sector. They provide optimum solutions for patio and terrace layout. Their core mission: revolutionize the home and garden layout experience for customers.
What is this job about?
As a Customer Service Representative for the German market, your goal is to take care of the B2B and B2C communication.
On a daily basis, you will make sure that the clients are satisfied of the company's service.
- Maintain an enjoyable and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Handle customer inquiries promptly and solve issues.
- Communicate with clients through various channels (email, chat, and phone or video calls)
- Become an expert of the company's products and services
- Collaborate and communicate with colleagues when necessary
- Make sure that the customers are satisfied
- Follow-up invoices and orders
What do you need to apply? 🤔
- Language skills: an advanced level in Dutch (C1+) and a proficient level of German and English (B2+)
- Comfortable with digital tools like email and phone
- Ability to manage the products' viewing via video call
Working Mindset 🧠
- Ability to build trust with clients
- Fast learner and solutions-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Extra points A previous experience in sales, customer service or any customer facing role is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
If you think you're the candidate for this role, apply now! or tell a friend about this position😊