Customer Service Representative
🏆 +2 years of xp • 💰 33.6K / year • 🚀
Germany, Karlsruhe, near Stuttgart • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: leading Truck Transportation company in Europe
- Your profile: communicative personality with great problem solving skills
- Your mission: processing orders ensuring high quality customer experience
Note: For this position, you will need to be in possession of a EU visa/German work permit.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Service Representative isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is the leading container hinterland logistics network in Europe. They integrate the advantages of the three transport modes of inland navigation, road, and rail into one transport concept, and offer fixed routes and frequently scheduled departures.
Their core mission: provide fast, reliable and efficient container transports
What is this job about?
In this role as Customer Service Representative, you will manage orders and monitor delivery deadlines, ensuring a great customer experience.
- Receive and process orders
- Answer phone calls and emails from customers
- Solve problems, claims and complaints promptly
- Review orders and controlling fulfilment of delivery deadlines
- Build trust with the clients by providing solutions and updates
- Prepare of transport documents
- Complete and follow up orders
- Proactively gather customer feedback to develop and improve
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level in German and Upper-Intermediate level in English
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer service/support/care role
- Successfully completed training as a freight forwarding and logistics services clerk or a comparable qualification (Kaufmann/Frau Ausbildung) (it can also be an apprenticeship, or other type of training)
- Dynamic team player
- Rigorous and organized
- Can-do attitude
Having prior experience handling container logistics is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
If on top of this all, you speak Dutch and/or French… You are the perfect candidate!
Important: This position is based in Karlsruhe, Germany (near Stuttgart). You will need to be in possession of a EU visa/German work permit.
Are you ready to push your professional career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).