Customer Service Officer
🏆 <1 year of xp • 💰 €21k-25k / year • 🚀
Spain, Madrid • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: global health insurance provider.
- Your profile: supportive and empathetic problem solver.
- Your mission: accompany patients on their health journey.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Service Officer isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a global company providing health insurance products to everyone, no matter their financial status.
Their core mission: remove organizational stress from patients with serious illness.
What is this job about?
In this position as Customer Service Officer you are in charge of ensuring great customer support for the company's customers (patients). You will be the patients' navigator throughout their virtual care journey.
On a daily basis, you are in touch with patients (virtually) giving your best to support them before, during and after their treatment.
- Provide support to incoming cases via chat, phone, email, digital platforms, etc.
- Support insured members in understanding the clinical journey and organising the treatment recommendations from specialists
- Coordinate customer service enquiries on the company's digital platform
- Provide virtual access to the best specialists and healthcare providers in a timely and effective manner
- Monitor users’ activity
- Gather customers' feedback to constantly develop and improve the company's digital platform
- Build and maintain relationships with healthcare providers and account admins
- Be the point of contact with healthcare providers and medical secretaries
- Onboard new healthcare providers onto the platform
- Provide training on platform functionalities
- Effectively respond to ad-hoc requests from healthcare professionals and patients
Who is this job made for?
Everybody who knows the value of great customer support*, especially when it comes to health issues.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in English
- At least 6 months of experience in a customer facing role
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic startup environment
- Capability to move quickly across multiple tasks with ease
- Great understanding of the customer operations processes
- Passion for medtech/digital healthcare
- Basic digital knowledge
Important: For this position you need to relocate to Madrid, Spain. It's a great plus if you already live there and have your NIE and social security number.
- Organized & detail oriented
- Energetic & flexible
- Team player & reliable
- Problem solver
- Responsible & positive
- Proficiency in Slovenian, Russian, Bulgarian, or Polish
- Experience working in the health care or insurance industry
- Experience working with Salesforce
Are you passionate about helping people and make their lives more stress free? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).