Customer Service Representative | French-speaking
🏆 no xp required! • 💰 10K-22K (based on hours worked) / year • 🚀
FR, Arnhem or fully remote from anywhere in Europe! • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: company providing customer services to other businesses
- Your profile: communicative personality with constant positive attitude.
- Your mission: ensuring high quality customer experience.
Note: For this position, you will need to be in possession of an EU Visa/Work permit.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a Facilities Services company that specializes in Customer Service. They help large and small companies by providing high-quality, empathetic customer service to their clients.
Their core mission: assist other companies with 24/7 customer service
What is this job about?
As Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing support to customers from various and different companies. Depending on the company size, your tasks may include transferring calls and writing emails or helping customers in multiple ways.
On a daily basis, you will be the first point of contact for customers and therefore fully responsible for delivering a great customer experience.
- Communicate with customers through various channels (e-mail, web care, WhatsApp and live chat)
- Solve problems, claims and complaints promptly
- Understand the customer needs and try to find the best solution
- Transfer calls and write emails
- Assist in different administrative tasks
- Answer questions about the companies’ products and services
Who is this job made for?
- For young graduates looking for a fully remote opportunity
- For people who were working in Customer Service/Support/Care but would like to try something new
- For anyone feels comfortable working on the phone and enjoys helping others
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level in French and Dutch (C1), and Intermediate level in English (B1)
- Basic computer skills
- You feel comfortable working in a company that is open 24/7 and adapting your schedules to that!
- You are eager to learn
- You can switch between tasks easily
- You are organized and rigorous
- Dynamic problem solver
- Great listener and communicator
- Empathetic & positive attitude
Having a first experience in customer service/support/care is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
What you get in return
- Travel allowance of €0.19 per km with a maximum of 36 km per service or full public transport allowance
- Fully paid pre-position training and on-the-job training
- A not-being-ill bonus that can increase your vacation days up to 27 days a year on a full-time basis
- 24 vacation days per year, and 8% holiday pay on your earned salary
- A good pension scheme
- An active staff association that organizes various (internal and external) activities
- This position is based in Arnhem, The Netherlands. However, fully remote work from anywhere in Europe is allowed.
- You can choose between part-time or full-time schedules
- You will need to be in possession of an EU visa/work permit.
Are you ready to push your career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).