Customer Service Representative | German-speaking
🏆 2+ years of xp • 💰 £22-29K / year • 🚀
United Kingdom, Dunfermline • 🗣 • 📅 ASAP
- The company: supplier of medical devices to eye care health professionals.
- Your profile: communicative personality with constant positive attitude.
- Your mission: ensuring high quality customer experience for German-speaking clients.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Service Representative | German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner creates medical devices for eyecare professionals in the healthcare sector.
Their core mission: provide eyecare professionals with top quality products and services.
What is this job about?
As Customer Service Representative for German-speaking clients, your goal is to communicate and support clients in whatever they need.
On a daily basis, you are the first point of contact for customers and therefore fully responsible for a great customer experience. On top of this, you will take charge of the customer journey, coordinating with multiple internal and external departments, to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Conduct order management of sales and service requests
- Effectively solve problems, claims and complaints promptly
- Support clients in understanding the process
- Coordinate with the logistics and supply chain teams, as well as field service employees
- Assist in the planning of customer equipment installations and servicing visits
- Build strong relationships with Key Customers and Stakeholders
- Communicate detailed and technical information to customers and stakeholders
- Keep the customer and product record up to date throughout the sales or rental period
Who is this job made for?
For anyone who loves to work on the phone and cares about customer experience.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: C2 level in English and C1 level in German
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in international Customer Service, Operations or in a Logistics environment
- Comfortable with multichannel communication (via email and phone)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Outstanding customer-focused communication skills
- Perform many tasks at the same time
- You are organized and rigorous
- Dynamic problem solver
- Great listener and communicator
- Empathetic & positive attitude
Having a first experience in in house customer service is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
If on top of this all, you speak French or Spanish fluently... you’re the perfect candidate.
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to/the region around Dunfermline, Scotland. (just a daily commute from Edinburgh!) Furthermore, working hours will either be 08:00-16:30 or 09:00-17:50.
Are you ready to push your customer service skills? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).