Customer Service | French & German-speaking
🏆 +1 year of xp • 💰 €28k-30k / year • 🚀
FR, Paris • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: leading specialist and online retailer for home decoration
- Your profile: communicative personality with constant positive attitude
- Your mission: ensuring high quality customer experience
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Service | French & German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a leading specialist and online retailer for bathroom and home decoration in Europe. Offering first-class products online and on-site, they give top-priority to customer service and they aim to create an inspiring shopping experience.
Their core mission: grow and become a platform where you can find everything you are looking for!
What is this job about?
As Customer Service Representative for French and German-speaking clients/suppliers, you will process orders, solve problems and fulfill customer inquiries.
On a daily basis, you will be the first point of contact for clients and suppliers mainly through emails, and therefore fully responsible for delivering a great customer experience.
- Solve problems, claims and complaints promptly
- Ensure a continuous and efficient work flow process
- Review customer orders and control the fulfillment of delivery deadlines
- Keep customer database up to date
- Build a trustworthy point of contact for your clients
- Provide solutions and updates
Who is this job made for?
- For young graduates dreaming about living and working in Paris
- For people who were working in logistics or supply chain but would like to try something new
- For anyone who loves to work on written-communication channels and cares about customer experience
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level in French, and intermediate level in German
- At least 1 year of experience working in either Customer Service, Logistics, Supply Chain or in a Customer-Facing position like receptionist
- Outstanding B2B communication skills
- You are organized and rigorous
- Dynamic problem solver
- Great listener and communicator
- Empathetic & positive attitude
- Eager to learn
Having any of the following is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
- Previous experience working in office environment
- Ability to communicate in English
- Experience with MS Dynamics Navision
- 2-3 years of experience in sales, customer support or after-sales service
- Commercial or Customer Service training/education background
What you get in return
- An ambitious project in a growing company with a flat hierarchy
- A stimulating work environment in a young digital and international company
- Work from Home 2 days per week
- Meal vouchers
- A premium mutual
- An individualized support / training plan
Important: For this position, you will be working in Paris, France. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA for this position.
Are you ready to push your career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :)