Customer Service Representative – Cosmetics & Perfume (IT+FR)
🏆 Junior • 💰 €22k-€24k / year • 🚀
FR, Toulouse • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: leading provider of outsourced customer service for luxury brands
- Your profile: communicative beauty and fashion lover
- Your mission: ensure high quality client support
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Service Representative – Cosmetics & Perfume (IT+FR) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is one of the main providers of outsourced customer service for luxury brands. This company has been operating in the sector for more than 20 years. The team includes about 250 people and has offices in Brussels, Milan, New-York, and Paris.
Their mission: ensuring high quality customer support for globally well known luxury brands.
What is this job about?
This job as Customer Service Representative is the perfect opportunity for you to move to Paris and work with all the languages you know!
On a daily basis, you support customers throughout their purchase journey.
Your tasks include:
- Giving personalized answers to customers via phone, chat or mail
- Accompanying the clients from the beginning of the purchase process until the end (before, during and after the sale)
- Assuring the compliance of customer service rules and politics
Your job is key for the company's success! And if you perform well, you will have the opportunity join the luxury company directly.
Who is this job made for?
- For beauty lovers that want to work in a field that passionates them.
- For luxury enthusiasts that know how important a great customer support is.
- For young professionals who want to start their career in Paris.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: native level in Italian and French (written and spoken)
- Dynamic, resourceful, and positive above all
- Motivated to discover and invest in customer service and e-commerce professions
- Commercial and result-oriented mind
- Excellent listening skills
- Great knowledge of the cosmetics and perfume sector
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- BIG plus: previous experience in the cosmetics sector and customer support
- Other skills: Empathy, organization, patience, multitasking
Note: This position is based in Levallois-Perret, close to Paris. For shorter travelling times it's better to live in this area.
Do you think this is the perfect job for you? Don't hesitate and apply now! You can also share this offer with a friend whom you think is the perfect fit 🙂.