Customer Service Executive | German-speaking
🏆 no xp required! • 💰 £22k / year • 🚀
ES, Gibraltar • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: world’s leading online lotto company
- Your profile: communicative personality with constant positive attitude
- Your mission: ensuring high quality customer experience
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is one of the global leaders in online lottery services, with presence in 15 markets, and more than 15 million customers worldwide.
Their core mission: continue revolutionizing the online lottery industry
What is this job about?
As Customer Service Executive for German-speaking clients, you will support lotto players, and promote the latest products via phone, email, and chat.
On a daily basis, you will be the first point of contact for customers and therefore fully responsible for delivering a great customer experience.
- Support clients by phone, email or chat with questions about our jackpots, deposits and withdrawals
- Solve problems, claims and complaints promptly
- Promote the latest products to clients
- Inform clients about new promotions
- Assist other departments in different projects
- Build trust with the clients by providing solutions and updates
Who is this job made for?
- For young graduates dreaming about living and working in a beautiful location like Gibraltar
- For people who were working in a customer-facing role but would like to try something new
- For anyone who loves to work on the phone and cares about customer experience
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German and advanced level in English
- Willingness to learn
- You are not afraid of picking up the phone and written communication
- Digital skills
- Dynamic team-player
- Great listener and communicator
- Empathetic & positive attitude
What you get in return
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- Plenty of time to enjoy the sun: Thanks to flexible working hours and shifts, you'll be part of a team schedule that gives you the perfect mix of free time on weekends, late starts and early finishes
- Social events after work
- An international environment
Important: This position is based in Gibraltar. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA/working permit.
Are you ready to push your career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).