Customer Service Representative | German-speaking
🏆 no xp required! • 💰 28K-32K / year • 🚀
Spain, Barcelona • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: world-leading Industrial Gases company.
- Your profile: communicative personality with constant positive attitude.
- Your mission: ensuring high quality customer experience.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Service Representative | German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a world-leading Industrial Gases company with operations in more than 40 countries that provides essential industrial gases, equipment and applications expertise to customers in different industries. Committed with the global transition to green energies, the company is developing sustainable gasification projects.
Their core mission: becoming the safest and most profitable industrial gases company in the world
What is this job about?
As Customer Service Representative, you will be in charge of planning deliveries to customers across France, Germany and the Benelux region, and therefore fully responsible for delivering a great customer experience.
- Review customer orders and control fulfillment of delivery deadlines
- Manage the delivery process **scheduling and organizing **everything needed (drivers, equipment, and product)
- Solve efficiently any inconveniences or changes that might arise
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls and emails
- Maintain positive and trusted relationships with customers
Who is this job made for?
- For young graduates dreaming about living and working in Spain
- For people who were working in Logistics but would like to try something new
- For anyone who is organized and has great communication skills
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in German and English
- Great computer skills
- Outstanding organization and prioritization skills
- You’re not afraid of picking up the phone and written communication
- Ability to learn fast
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast learner
- Dynamic problem solver
- Great listener and communicator
- Empathetic & positive attitude
Having a first experience in Customer Service or Logistics is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
If on top of this all, you speak Dutch or French fluently... you're the perfect candidate.
What you get in return
- Life insurance
- Spanish lessons
- Nutritionist Service
- You can choose between ticket restaurant + transportation bonus + medical insurance for a family member or the money that it costs
Important: This position is based in Barcelona, Spain. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA/Spanish work permit
Are you ready to push your professional career within an international company? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).