Customer Service Assistant | French-speaking
🏆 <1 year of xp • 💰 €24K / year • 🚀
France, Brive-La-Gaillarde • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: worldwide distributor of electronics.
- Your profile: junior customer service professional with a passion for customer experience!
- Your mission: support department objectives with data entry and customer service initiatives!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Service Assistant | French-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a worldwide distributor of electronic components from over 1000 manufacturers. They specialise in new products and technologies for design engineers and buyers.
Their core mission: grow the business and continue to grow internationally!
What is this job about?
In this position as Customer Service Assistant for the French market, you will join a growing team and help deliver top quality customer service to our partner’s clients.
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for providing excellent service and departamental support to the company. You will be in charge of data entry for customer transactions, as well as daily interaction with clients, helping support customers in any way!
- Interact with customers professionally and courteously, striving for optimal customer satisfaction
- Support and communicate with customers via the web, email, online chat and also fax
- Process customer orders, quotes and any other information on the system
- Research and expedite customer requests and queries
- Support the local customer service and sales teams
Who is this job made for?
Fresh graduates looking to kickstart their career in customer service!
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in French and and intermediate (B2) level in English
- Has completed a first working experience (part-time, internship…)
- Has completed professional training or has previous experience working in customer support
- Ability to support customers through multichannel communication (website, online chat, email, fax…)
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels (junior, senior, executive…)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Energetic & agile
- Hands-on – you try everything!
- Fast learner & dynamic
- Problem solver with a passion for customer experience
On top of all this, if you speak another european language to a fluent level… you’re the perfect candidate!
Important: For this position you will be working in the South-Western delight of France… Brive-La-Gaillarde.
Are you ready to start your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).