Customer Service and Sales Support
🏆 1 year of xp • 💰 €32k / year • 🚀
Netherlands, Warmond • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: leading producer of surf fashion.
- Your profile: communicative person with interest in sports.
- Your mission: offer outstanding customer support.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Service and Sales Support isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a global leading producer of surf and winter sports fashion.
Their mission: create the best products for adventurous outdoor activity lovers.
What is this job about?
In this position as Customer Service and Sales Support you are responsible for operational and tactical support tasks for distributors, Wholesale and E-Commerce Customers in your assigned area.
On a daily basis, you manage inquiries, orders and complaints with the goal to create a great customer experience.
Your tasks in detail
- Ensure a continuous and efficient work flow process
- Monitor the status of open orders
- Inform customers in a timely manner about issues with their order
- Solve problems, claims and complaints as early as possible
- Plan deliveries
- Inform other departments about important customer related issues
- Ensure great customer satisfaction
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Team
- Keep the orderbook and customer database up to date
- Ensure the accuracy of data
Who is this job made for?
- For communicative people with passion for the sports industry.
- For junior customer service professionals looking for a job opportunity in the Netherlands.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German & English
- 1+ years of relevant experience in customer service
- First experience working with and updating a customer database
- First experience tracking deliveries and orders
- You are comfortable working with Excel and MS Office
- You don't mind writing emails 80% of your time (and spend 20% on the phone)
- Capability to communicate with both, B2B and B2C clients
- Motivation to take initiative
- Overall positive attitude
- Outstanding communication, problem solving, and listening skills
- Process minded & punctual
- Precise and organized
- Energetic & smiling
- Autonomous & result-driven
- Flexible & Resilient
- Inclusive & team-player
- Experience working with a ticket system in a Customer Service department
- Experience working with Zendesk
- Passion for the industry = sports
Important: For this position you need to relocate to Warmond, Netherlands. This city is just in between Amsterdam and The Hague. This means only 30 min away from each :).
What you get in return
- Opportunity to join a leading company in its sector and in the continuous process of transformation
- Great holiday policy
- Possibility for quick professional evolution
Are you ready for a job change? It's time to apply! You can also share this offer with a friend whom you think is the perfect fit 🙂.