Customer Service Agent (Spanish & English)
🏆 1 year of xp • 💰 €17k-20k / year • 🚀
Spain, Santiago de Compostela • 🗣 • 📅 ASAP
- The company: leader in the sector of high end furniture.
- Your profile: communicative person with interest in customer experience.
- Your mission: offer outstanding high level customer service.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Service Agent (Spanish & English) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a company dedicated to the development, manufacturing and marketing of high end furniture.
Their mission: providing each customer unique furniture that reflects their personality.
What is this job about?
In this position as Customer Service Agent you are responsible for the customer service and the correct management and administration of distributors all around Europe.
On a daily basis, you help clients with questions about their orders.
Your tasks in detail
- Reviewing customer orders
- Following up and controlling orders to keep customers updated
- Controlling the fulfillment of delivery deadlines
- Advising customers regarding products
- Translating various documents like commercial offers, catalogue updates, etc.
Who is this job made for?
- For everybody dreaming about living and working in Spain.
- For communicative people with passion for high end furniture.
- For anyone who loves being in touch with people and cares about great customer experience.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in Spanish & English OR Spanish & Dutch
- First experience in customer service (in a point of sales or in the customer service department of a company)
- Overall positive attitude
- Great analytical capacity
- Technical learning capacity (catalogs & technical products)
- Strong computer skills
- Comfortable working on the phone – one can "hear your smile" :)
- Ability to handle challenging situations and conflicts
- Outstanding communication, problem solving, and listening skills
- You have a connection to the area around Santiago de Compostela or Galicia
- Dynamic & organized
- Persistent & tenacious
- Autonomous but team oriented
- Experience working with B2B customers
- Experience working with catalogs and products
- Taste and sensitivity for design, decoration and interior design
Important: For this position you need to relocate to Santiago de Compostela, Spain. If you already live in Spain and have a NIE that's even better!
What you get in return
- Opportunity to join a leading company in its sector and in the process of expansion
- Internal training plan
- Quick professional growth and development
Are you ready for a job change? It's time to apply! You can also share this offer with a friend whom you think is the perfect fit 🙂.