Customer Service Representative | German Speaking
🏆 <1 year of Xp • 💰 Based on Xp / year • 🚀
Spain, • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: manufacturer of refrigerator and air conditioner products.
- Your profile: communicative personality with constant positive attitude.
- Your mission: ensuring high quality customer experience.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Service Representative | German Speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a leading designer, distributor and manufacturer of products and solutions for refrigeration and air conditioning, based in Spain.
Their core mission: to provide smart solutions for refrigerators and air conditioners for a green future.
What is this job about?
As a Customer Service Representative for German and English-speaking clients, you will join the customer service team based in the headquarters in Barcelona and report directly to the Operations Manager.
On a daily basis, you will provide support in all the internal processes of the customers' orders including from the offer to the delivery and collecting payments.
- Become an expert on all products of the company and provide product information to the customers for sales orders
- Generate invoices for all the customer orders
- Provide personalised offers to the customers to retain sales orders
- Understand the customer's** point of pain** and solve the issue efficiently
- Coordinate with the insurance company to claim for the damaged products in transportation
- Acknowledge the customer inquiries and requests and resolve them for the best customer experience
- Approach the customers for the unpaid invoices
- Execute high-quality administration tasks and fast customer journey
Who is this job made for?
- For young graduates dreaming about living and working Spain.
- For people who are working in Customer Service with an experience upto 4 years.
- For anyone who loves to work on the phone and cares about customer experience.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German and English
- Minimum 6 months of working experience in Customer Service or Business Administration
- Previous experience or excellent knowledge of office tasks at the backend
- Hands-on ability to use Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, Outlook..)
- Previous experience in dealing with customers for support
- Proficiency in using multichannel for prospection (email, phone, LinkedIn...)
- Listening skill: ability to patiently listen to customer issues
- Great listener and communicator
- Proactive & Ambitious
- You are organized and rigorous
- Dynamic problem solver
- Empathetic & positive attitude
- Having knowledge of the Spanish language is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!:
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Barcelona, Spain. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA for this position.
Are you ready to push your customer service skills? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).