Customer Relations Advisor
🏆 +3 years of xp • 💰 €36K / year • 🚀
DE, Kerpen • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: event services company offering venues for corporate meetings.
- Your profile: salesperson with a constant positive attitude.
- Your mission: ensuring high quality customer experience.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Relations Advisor isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a company that offers venues for business and corporate events in different locations across Europe.
Their core mission: hosting companies meetings and events while making people feel at home.
What is this job about?
In this role as Customer Relations Advisor, your goal is to provide excellent customer support to clients/organizers and optimize the occupancy rate of all company’s venues.
On a daily basis, you will advise clients in choosing the appropriate location and manage the booking process.
- Act as the face of the company in front of clients
- Receive clients' requests in person and via communication channels such as phone & email
- Understanding and identifying the needs of different clients
- Participate in direct marketing actions such as ‘open days’ or trade fairs.
- Become an expert and advisor of the company's sites
- Support clients by solving problems and replying to inquiries promptly
- Help improve the company's sales (close deals and book reservations)
- Build strong relationships with local clients
- Receive and accompany clients on their visits to the companies' properties
Who is this job made for?
For people who were working in Sales but would like to try something new.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient in German (C2+) and advanced English (C1+)
- At least 3 years of working experience in a Sales or in roles facing clients
- Ability to face clients and owners with inquiries
- Outstanding communication skills
- You are welcoming
- Good selling skills
- Ability to multitask and manage several tasks at the same time
- Dynamic team player
- Organized & hands-on
- Listener and communicator
- Strong negotiation skills
- Overall positive attitude
Having an advanced level of French is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
What you get in return:
- Training and education
- An attractive working environment in a beautiful historic castle, surrounded by greenery, but close to the city
- Vouchers for hundreds of suppliers
- Carpools or car to see clients
- Work from Home (WFH) two days per week
Important: For this position, you will be working in Kerpen, Germany. You will need to be in possession of an EU visa/work permit for this position**.
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply with your CV in English! 😊
Are you ready to push your career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).