Customer Operations Analyst | Italian-speaking
🏆 1+ years of xp • 💰 £22-25K / year • 🚀
GB, Sheffield • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: IT services company.
- Your profile: communicative personality with constant positive attitude.
- Your mission: ensure high quality customer experience and solve 100% of client queries.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Operations Analyst | Italian-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an IT services company helping organisations of all sizes maximise their business value of IT through their innovative solutions. Their core mission: maximise the business value of companies through IT.
What is this job about?
As Customer Operations Analyst for the English and Italian market, your goal is to provide the best help desk support to clients, and try to receive 100% client satisfaction.
On a daily basis you will act as the central interface between clients and the Customer Operations team. You will act as a solutions finder, always trying to ensure a positive outcome and experience for our partner’s clients.
- Respond promptly to 100% of client queries, supporting clients and diagnosing any issues
- Follow-up until resolution of any problems
- Communicate service details to clients, and record any actions taken
- Coordinate engineering resources and update the client accordingly
- Ensure hierarchical and technical escalations are made
- Utilise and update the company’s management system, to deliver event management, incident management and service request fulfilment processes
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for junior professionals with a passion for languages, who are interested in taking the next step in their career.
- Language skills: bilingual in English and advanced Italian
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a Customer Service role
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in an IT service desk environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Basic understanding of ITIL foundation framework
- Ability to utilise and update the knowledge management system
- Engaging and communicative personality
- Attention to detail
- Rigorous problem solver
- Proactive - you will leave no stone unturned!
- Having experience in the following is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!:
- Certification in ITIL Foundation v4 or higher
- Advanced Microsoft 365 skills (MS Office, Skype, MS Team and Sharepoint)
- Experience in internal and external collaborative work
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Sheffield, United Kingdom. Furthermore, the work policy is currently 3 days in the office, and 2 days at home.
Are you ready to push your customer service skills? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).