Customer Operations Analyst | French-speaking
🏆 1+ years of xp • 💰 £22K / year • 🚀
United Kingdom, Sheffield • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: IT services company.
- Your profile: fresh graduate with a constant positive attitude, looking for a junior work experience!
- Your mission: ensure high quality customer experience and solve all clients issues.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an IT services company helping organisations of all sizes maximise their business value of IT through their innovative solutions.
Their core mission: maximise the business value of companies through IT.
What is this job about?
As Customer Operations Analyst for the English and French market, your goal is to provide the best help desk support to clients, and try to receive 100% client satisfaction.
On a daily basis you will act as the central interface between clients and the Customer Operations team. You will act as a solutions finder, always trying to ensure a positive outcome and experience for our partner’s clients.
- Respond promptly to 100% of client queries, supporting clients and diagnosing any issues
- Follow-up with the customer, until resolution is confirmed
- Communicate service details to clients, and record any actions taken
- Coordinate engineering resources and update the client accordingly
- Utilise and update the company’s management system (event management, incident management, service request fulfillment processes)
Who is this job made for?
- Foreign language graduates who don't want to lose their fluency in French!
- Junior customer service professionals who are interested in taking the next step in their career.
- For anyone who loves talking on the phone and communicating with people!
- Language skills: bilingual in English and an advanced (C1+) level in French
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a Customer Service role
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in an IT service desk environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Basic understanding of ITIL foundation framework
- Ability to utilise and update the knowledge management system
- Engaging and communicative personality
- You have a strong attention to detail
- Rigorous problem solver
- Proactive - you will leave no stone unturned!
- Having experience in the following is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!:
- Certification in ITIL Foundation v4 or higher
- Advanced Microsoft 365 skills (MS Office, Skype, MS Team and Sharepoint)
- Experience in internal and external collaborative work
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Sheffield, United Kingdom. Furthermore, the work policy is currently 3 days in the office, and 2 days at home.
Are you ready to push your customer service skills? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).