Customer Experience Team Lead
🏆 Associate • 💰 €48k-60k / year • 🚀
Germany, Berlin • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
Must haves to succeed in this job
- 5+ years of experience in process optimisation, data analysis and project management
- Native level in German and professional level in English
- The wish to contribute a part to saving the environment :)
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Experience Team Lead isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Your Future Employer
Our partner is the leading European marketplace for refurbished tech devices.
Their core mission: reducing e-waste! ❤
The Job: All You Have To Know
In your position as Customer Experience Team Lead you are in charge of turning customers' feedback into action.
On a daily basis, you analyse feedback on the website and develop solutions to fix the customer experience.
- Build strong relationships with the Technology team to work hand in hand with them
- Gather Customer Care feedback to make sure you keep capturing the customers' voice and address projects in the right priority order
- Find smart and efficient ways to report blockers to the Customer Care team
- Understand complex and deep dive analysis and turn it into long and short term oriented actions
- Find the right balance between short term quick wins and long term key foundation projects
- Select, implement and run specific tools for the German market (chat, phone, chatbot, etc.)
- Analyse performance and drive specific action plans
- Adapt template messages to the German market
- Benchmark competition and look for the market's best practices
The Talents You Need
- Language skills: native level in German and professional English
- 5+ years of experience in process optimisation, data analysis and project management with a proven track record of operational project management, driving high impact projects to completion
- Experience in best-in-class customer service organizations
- Strong knowledge of the e-commerce industry and high customer experience expectations
- Experience working in a startup hyper growth environment
- solution oriented, focused on quick results and lean approach
- a data driven person: you know how to define and track KPIs
- a fantastic team player, thriving in an international environment
Nice to Have Experience
- in Customer Care
- in Process optimization
- working in a market place or consulting
Are you ready to join this dynamic team and contribute your part to saving the environment? Or just share this offer with a friend whom you think is the perfect fit 🙂