Kundeservice / Customer Experience – Norwegian
🏆 Junior • 💰 €20k / year • 🚀
NO, Oslo • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: innovative contact center operating globally
- Your profile: communicative personality with constant positive attitude
- Your mission: being your clients’ voice and make their customers’ lives easier
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Kundeservice / Customer Experience – Norwegian isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an innovative contact center with offices in more than 20 countries.
Their mission: create smarter people experiences to provide outstanding customer service.
What is this job about?
In this position as Customer Experience Agent you support your partners in strengthening their position in the corporate market.
On a daily basis, you help your clients with their invoices, accounting, contracts, and technical issues, mainly via phone.
Your goal: providing outstanding customer service while being highly efficient.
Your job is key for the company's success. If your clients’ portfolio is growing, your company's brand image and revenue will too!
Who is this job made for?
- For young graduates dreaming about living and working in Spain.
- For people who want to change careers and get started in the sales business.
- For anyone who loves to work on the phone and cares about great customer experience.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in Norwegian & fluency in English
- First experience in customer support
- Overall positive attitude
- Comfortable working on the phone – one can "hear your smile" :)
- Ability to handle challenging situations and conflicts
- Outstanding communication, problem solving, and listening skills
- Great technical understanding
Plus: If you are already in Spain and have basic experience in banking and accounting, you are the perfect candidate!
What you get in return
- Opportunity to get promoted quickly (Product Expert, Team Leader, etc.)
- Paid training during the first month
- Relocation package: ticket, hotel, city tour, help to find an apartment
- New modern office in Málaga
- Stable employer with long-term goals
- Energetic and ambitious work environment
- International and inclusive workplace
Are you ready to boost your sales career? You can also share this offer with a friend whom you think is the perfect fit 🙂.