Customer Experience Specialist - German-speaking
🏆 < 1 year of xp • 💰 - / year • 🚀
DE, Munich • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: leading Managed Services Provider for eMobility.
- Your profile: communicative and empathetic problem solver.
- Your mission: help customers engage and use green mobility.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Experience Specialist - German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is is a leading Managed Services Provider entirely focused eMobility. Founded in 2017, the company already expanded to several countries all over Europe.
Their core mission: become the global leader for charging infrastructure management and driver engagement.
What is this job about?
In this position as Customer Experience Specialist you are in charge of ensuring a great customer experience for the company's German-speaking customers.
On a daily basis, you are in touch with customers giving your best to solve their problems. Your goal is to make their experience a bit better every day!
- Answer calls, emails and chats to help customers solve charging point issues
- Log cases and treat tickets as needed
- Raise tickets according to the procedure
- Work across multiple back-office systems
Who is this job made for?
Everybody who knows the value of great customer support and wants to be part of it.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German & English
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer facing role
- You like being committed to one company as long as possible
- Passion for customer care and delivering high quality customer experiences
- Ability to manage a big volume of calls
- Basic digital knowledge
- Capability to move quickly across multiple applications with ease
- Ability to adapt to a startup environment
- Great team player – your team is your second family!
- Availability to work in shifts between 6:00-23:00 including weekends
- High interest in GreenTech and e-mobility
Important: As this company is based in Spain it's a great plus if you already have your NIE and social security number. Living in Andalusia will also bring you some advantages! However, the position is remote and you only need to go to Málaga for 2 weeks of training and some meetings afterwards.
- Organized & detail oriented
- Energetic & flexible
- Team player & reliable
- Problem solver
- Responsible & positive
Are you curious about eMobility and ready to jump into a new adventure? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).