Customer Experience / Account Manager – German-speaking
🏆 no xp • 💰 - / year • 🚀
DE, Frankfurt am Main • 🗣 Spanish
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: international logistics platform.
- Your profile: communicative and empathetic problem solver.
- Your mission: create an excellent customer experience.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Experience / Account Manager – German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an international logistics platform specialized in the shipment of packages for small companies.
Their core mission: facilitate the shipment process.
What is this job about?
In this position as Account Manager you are in charge of growing the customer portfolio and delivering outstanding customer experience.
On a daily basis, you are in touch with customers giving your best to solve their problems.
Your job is divided in 2 parts, customer support and sales. Depending on what you prefer, your focus can be on one of these fields.
- Answer calls, emails and chats to help customers solve shipment issues (B2B)
- Act as the first point of contact for customers, attend their needs and find solutions to their problems
- Provide a better customer experience every day
- Get in touch with potential clients (cold calling included!)
- Negotiate pricing offers and make them sign!
- Manage your customer portfolio and build strong relationships with your clients
Who is this job made for?
Everybody who knows the value of great customer support and wants to be part of it.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: fluent level in German & Spanish
- Passion for customer care and delivering high quality customer experiences
- Capability to move quickly across multiple applications with ease
- Organized & detail oriented
- Energetic & flexible
- Problem solver
- Responsible & positive
- Experience in sales or customer support
- Motivation for the task and company
- NIE and social security number in Spain
Important: This position is based in Oviedo (Asturias). Even though the position is remote you need to live in the Asturias region.
What you get
- Fixed working hours from 9 to 5 and during summer just till 3
- Opportunity for great professional evolution (team leader)