Customer Care Representative | German-speaking
🏆 no xp required • 💰 21K / year • 🚀
Spain, Barcelona • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: leading online retailer for motorcycle gear, parts and accessories
- Your profile: communicative personality with constant positive attitude
- Your mission: ensuring high quality customer experience
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Care Representative | German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a leading e-commerce company that specializes in motorcycles, snowmobile gear, parts, accessories and streetwear.
Their core mission: provide moto-riders with all the products they need to pursue their passion!
What is this job about?
As Customer Care Representative for German-speaking clients, you will be the first point of contact for customers and therefore fully responsible for delivering a great customer experience.
- Solve problems, claims and complaints promptly
- Answer inquiries by mail and chat according to company’s standards
- Proactively gather customer feedback to develop and improve
- Handle return cases effectively
- Build trust with the clients by providing solutions and updates
Who is this job made for?
- For young graduates dreaming about living and working in Barcelona, Spain
- For people who were working in a customer-facing role but would like to try something new
- For anyone who loves to work on the phone and cares about customer experience
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient in German and advanced English
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office
- Ability to balance customer’s needs with business’ needs
- Ability identify customer needs
- You feel comfortable working with KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- You are not afraid of written communication (you will be working with emails most of the time!)
- You are organized and detail-oriented
- Dynamic problem solver
- Great listener and communicator
- Empathetic & positive attitude
Having a first experience in Customer Service/Support/Care in a fast-growing online retail environment is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
If on top of this all, you are interested or you have an affinity with motorcycles… you’re the perfect candidate!
Important: this position is based in Barcelona, Spain. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA/Spanish working permit for this position.
Are you ready to push your career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).