Customer Care Representative | Italian, English and Spanish-speaking
🏆 +6 months of xp • 💰 14K-15K / year • 🚀
ES, Barcelona • 🗣 Spanish
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Customer Relationship Management company
- Your profile: communicative personality with constant positive attitude
- Your mission: ensuring high quality customer experience
- Specificis: You will only work 31 hours per week!
Note: For this position, you will need to be in possession of an EU visa/Spanish work permit.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an international company that specializes in customer relationship management. They help other businesses by providing back-office and customer-journey services, including generation of leads, customer support, data collection and sales.
Their core mission: provide end-to-end solutions to empower companies
What is this job about?
As Customer Care Representative, you will be responsible for solving customer claims and generating leads for one of the company’s partners.
On a daily basis, you will be the first point of contact for customers, and therefore fully responsible for delivering a great customer experience.
- Solve problems, claims and complaints promptly
- Identify sales opportunities and persuade customers
- Support clients in understanding the company’s services
- Conduct administrative tasks
- Communicate with customers clearly and appropriately
- Follow the company’s policies and regulations
- Manage the customer database
- Build trust with the clients by providing solutions and updates
Who is this job made for?
- For young graduates dreaming about living and working in Spain
- For people who were working in a customer-facing position but would like to try something new.
- For anyone who feels comfortable working on the phone and cares about customer experience.
- For students or career freshers looking for a first professional opportunity to develop Sales skills
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient (C2) in Italian, Spanish and English
- Previous experience working in an office environment
- Good computer skills
- You are not afraid of picking up the phone and written communication
- Great interpersonal skills
Over all, you are eager to learn!
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Dynamic problem solver
- Great listener and communicator
- Empathetic & positive attitude
- This position is based in Barcelona, Spain.
- You will need to be in possession of an EU visa/Spanish work permit.
- The working schedule is 6 hours per day, in the afternoon.
Are you ready to push your professional career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).