Customer Care Internship | German-speaking
🏆 Internship • 💰 €10k / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: European marketplace for agricultural equipment
- Your profile: communicative personality with constant positive attitude
- Your mission: ensuring high quality customer experience
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Care Internship | German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a European marketplace that facilitates the life of farmers by giving them the opportunity to buy all their equipment online, directly from manufacturers.
Their core mission: By providing access to numerous product references and transparent prices, they aim to become the reference platform for all European farmers.
What is this job about?
As Customer Care Representative for German-speaking clients, you will provide Customer Support to farmers and carry out Account Management duties – this means that you get to experience both B2B and B2C!
On a daily basis, you will be advising farmers on the company's products and guiding them on the platform. You are the point of contact for customers and therefore fully responsible for managing their requests and ensuring a great customer experience.
- Solve problems, claims, and complaints promptly with personalized care
- Support clients in understanding the product, buying journey and after-sale process
- Proactively gathering customer's feedback to develop and improve
- Built trust with the clients by providing solutions and updates
- Clarify customer questions by email & phone using a ticketing system
- Onboarding new partners and train them to use the Partner Area on the website
Who is this job made for?
- For fresh graduates dreaming about living and working in Paris.
- For anyone who loves to work on the phone and cares about great customer experience.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level of German and proficiency in English
- First contact with customer Service
- Interest in the agricultural sector
- Outstanding communication skills
- You are not afraid of picking up the phone
- Excellent written communication skills
- You are organized and rigorous
- Dynamic problem solver
- Great listener and communicator
- Empathetic & positive attitude
Many partners and colleagues are French, therefore, if you have an advanced speaking level it can be a great plus! On top of that, having a first experience with CRM and B2B/B2C will also be valued by our client during the recruitment process.
Important: For this position you have to relocate to Paris, France.
Are you ready to start a new adventure and discover the worklife in a startup? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).