Culinary Creator – Bilingual Dutch / French
🏆 1 year of xp • 💰 €31k / year • 🚀
FR, Marseille • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: startup for fresh grocery delivery.
- Your profile: creative cooking enthusiast.
- Your mission: create new recipes with seasonal and local products.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Culinary Creator – Bilingual Dutch / French isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a company specialized in creating and delivering lunch baskets with fresh and local groceries.
Their core mission: fight against food waste and help people live healthier.
What is this job about?
In this position as Culinary Creator you are in charge of adapting recipes from the French catalogue to the Belgian market.
On a daily basis, you create and try recipes and brief the whole team on your new creations.
- Create easy but creative recipes
- Tailor the recipes to certain constraints (price, product, fresh, seasonal, healthy, diet, etc.)
- Adapt your creations to the Belgian market
- Work closely with the purchase and product teams
- Cook and try recipes to make sure they are simple to prepare and delicious 😋
- Take part in the photo shoots
- Organise briefs for the creative team
- Keep track of your recipes in an excel file
Who is this job made for?
Everybody who loves developing new recipes and has experience working in a kitchen as well as in a company.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in French & English and fluency in Dutch
- First experience working in a kitchen (cook, assistant, etc.)
- Experience working in a company
- Knowledge on how to create a recipe
- Great adaptability and flexibility
- Passion for eco-responsibility
- Motivation and drive to have a positive impact on society
- Courage to (re)start projects from scratch
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Creative & experimental
- Energetic & positive
- Hands-on – you try everything!
- Resistant to frustration
- Fast learner & dynamic
- Experience working with Excel
- Passion for the food industry
Important: For this position you have to relocate to Paris.
Are you ready to jump into a new challenge and take a rather unusual job? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).