Customer Service Representative | Swedish-speaking
🏆 no xp required • 💰 €20-23K / year • 🚀
Spain, Barcelona • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: a growing electric vehicle company
- Your profile: a person with an interest in Customer Service
- Your mission provide the best customer service experience to the customers
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Service Representative | Swedish-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is in the electric chargers vehicles industry. They provide B2B and B2C services as well as for Public Institutions.
Their core mission: Provide the best electric vehicle experience for customers
What is this job about?
As Customer Service Representative for Swedish-speaking clients, Your goal is to help B2B and B2C clients in their customer experience On a daily basis, you will be the first point of contact for customers and therefore fully responsible for delivering a great customer experience.
- Become an expert in the company’s ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system
- Solve problems, claims and complaints promptly
- Manage inquiries on various channels (info requests, phone calls, emails)
- Take care of clients’ needs after sales (repairs, maintenance,etc.)
- Transfer unsolved issues to L2 support and Engineering teams
- Dispatch issues with the other departments (Operations, Quality, Logistics and Sales)
- Provide internal feedback for improvements
- Collaborate with the Sales team by sharing data to attract new customers
- Make tests of the company’s products (hardware and software) before the market launch
- Dispense training for the new colleagues
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for anyone looking forward to start a career journey
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level of Swedish and intermediate level of English (B2+)
- Solutions driven
- Strong interest of the technology industry
- Ability to adapt quickly to the new topics
- Comfortable with working rotating shifts
- Customer-oriented and willing to provide the best service
- Flexible with a start-up mindset
- Team player
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Overall positive attitude
- Having a previous experience in these following is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus:
- Customer Service and/or Digital industry
- B2B environment
- Start-up environment
Important: For this position, you need to;
- Relocate to Barcelona,Spain. As the company is not offering any sponsorship or working permit, you will need to be in possession of an EU VISA.
- Be able to work rotating shifts that change every week; Monday-Friday (08:00am - 17:00pm | 11:00am- 20:00pm)
What you get in return:
- Usage of the company's Electric Vehicle on a periodic basis
- Beta testing of the company’s products at home
- Great discounts in different brands & services with the company’s benefits platform
- Car discounts & special advantages if you choose an Electric Vehicle!
- Free coffee and soft drinks for the tough Monday mornings
- Smartpoint for all online orders & services at the office
- Breakfast and lunch at a discounted price at the canteen
- No suits! Unless it's carnival or halloween 🎃
- Several promotion opportunities within the team but also in others.
Are you ready to start your career adventure ? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).