Customer Service Representative
🏆 +1 year of xp • 💰 32K-36K / year • 🚀
NL, Eindhoven • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: leading manufacturer of LED lighting products
- Your profile: communicative personality with constant positive attitude.
- Your mission: process orders ensuring high quality customer experience.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Service Representative isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is one of the top 10 lighting companies in the world! Providing high quality, affordable, easy-to-install and easy-to-use LED lighting products, they aim to keep growing internationally.
Their core mission: provide high-quality products ensuring great customer satisfaction
What is this job about?
As Customer Service Representative, you will be in charge of ensuring the sales order and delivery processes are running smoothly.
On a daily basis, you will be the first point of contact for customers and therefore fully responsible for delivering a great customer experience.
- Solve problems, claims and complaints promptly
- Process customer orders (order intake/processing/confirmation/invoicing) and controlling fulfillment of delivery deadlines
- Update customer or products information on the company’s system
- Communicate regularly with warehousing logistics partners
- Support in ad-hoc tasks when needed
- Build trust with the clients by providing solutions and updates
Who is this job made for?
- For young graduates dreaming about living and working in The Netherlands
- For people who were working in Customer Service/Support but would like to try something new
- For anyone who loves to work on the phone and cares about customer experience
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual in German and Upper-Intermediate level in English (B2)
- At least 1 year of experience working in customer Service/Support or customer facing roles (ideally in B2B)
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, OneNote)
- Eagerness to learn the technical aspects of the Lighting products the company sells
- You are organized and rigorous
- Dynamic problem solver
- Great listener and communicator
- Empathetic & positive attitude
Having any of the following is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
- SAP (SD & MM modules) experience
- Experience working in a distribution context
- Experience tracking orders
- Experience with invoices
Important: For this position, you will be working in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA for this position.
Are you ready to push your career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).