Customer Service Representative | Dutch-speaking
🏆 no xp required • 💰 €20-23K / year • 🚀
ES, Barcelona • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: tech company providing innovative electric chargers to optimise electric car transport
- Your profile: communicative personality with great problem-solving skills
- Your mission assist B2B and B2C clients ensuring great customer experience
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a technology company helping to innovate mobility and transport. With their electric vehicle charging solutions, they are changing people’s lives… and the planet!
Their core mission: revolutionise mobility and grow worldwide!
What is this job about?
As Customer Service Representative for Dutch-speaking clients, you will be responsible for assisting B2B and B2C customers in different matters.
On a daily basis, you will be the first point of contact for customers and therefore fully responsible for delivering a great customer experience.
- Become an expert in the company’s ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system
- Solve problems, claims and complaints promptly
- Manage inquiries on various channels (info requests, phone calls, emails)
- Take care of clients’ needs after sales (repairs, maintenance, etc.)
- Transfer unsolved issues to the concerned departments
- Provide internal feedback for improvements
- Collaborate with the Sales team by sharing data to attract new customers
- Make tests of the company’s products (hardware and software) before the market launch
- Provide training for the new colleagues
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for:
- Career freshers looking to gather B2B and B2C experience
- People who were working in other type of customer-facing role and would like to try something different
- Anyone with great communication and problem-solving skills, dreaming about living and working in Spain
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in Dutch and Upper-Intermediate level in English (B2)
- You feel comfortable working with digital tools
- Great communication skills
- Affinity with the technology industry
- Ability to adapt quickly to the new topics or tasks
- You thrive in a start up environment
- Dynamic problem solver
- Flexible and adaptable
- Team player
- Empathetic & positive attitude
The following is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus:
- Experience in Customer Service and/or Digital Industry
- Experience in a B2B environment
- Previous experience working in a start up
- Interest in the automotive sector
What you get in return
- Relocation package if you are moving to Spain from another country
- Usage of the company's Electric Vehicle on a periodic basis
- Beta testing of the company’s products at home
- Great discounts in different brands & services with the company’s benefits platform
- Car discounts & special advantages if you choose an Electric Vehicle!
- Free coffee and soft drinks for the tough Monday mornings
- Smartpoint for all online orders & services at the office
- Breakfast and lunch at a discounted price at the company's canteen
- Casual dress code
- Several promotion opportunities to growth inside the company
- Learn and grow in a company of over 45 nationalities!
- This position is based in Barcelona, Spain
- You will need to be in possession of an EU visa/Spanish Work permit.
- You will be working in rotating shifts that change every week; Monday-Friday (08:00am - 17:00pm | 11:00am- 20:00pm)
Are you ready to boost your professional career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).