Country Manager UK
🏆 2+ years of xp • 💰 €34k-42k / year • 🚀
FR, Nice • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: digital advertising specialists for mobiles.
- Your profile: experienced sales professional with knowledge in marketing & technology.
- Your mission: expand the company's business to the UK.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Country Manager UK isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a company dedicated to mobile advertising technologies and services. This startup is part of a bigger company, which gives them the knowledge and means to develop at an international level.
Their core mission: simplify complexity :).
What is this job about?
In this position as Country Manager UK you are responsible for selling the company's marketing solution to a targeted audience. Your main clients are B2B key accounts.
On a daily basis, you get in touch with potential clients via LinkedIn, phone, emails, etc. Before recruiting your own team, you will be in charge of the full sales cycle!
- Define the commercial strategy for the UK
- Source and qualify leads via phone or email
- Negotiate with your prospects and close the deal!
- Connect with decision makers on local events and nurture these relationships
- Support your clients in the development of their acquisition strategy and monitor the success of their campaigns
- Recruit and train a team to work at your side
- Develop the company's brand in the UK
A new market opening is a great challenge! You won't only grow the team but also grow with your responsibilities.
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for sales professionals with experience working in the UK and great interest in marketing and technology.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in English & French
- 2+ years of experience in sales
- Experience working on the UK market
- Experience in prospection, cold calling, etc.
- Great motivation to go beyond your targets
- Outstanding communication and listening skills
Even though our partner is part of a big company, they stay a startup. You should know what working in a startup is about and be ready to join this dynamic!
- Energetic & dynamic
- Autonomous & responsible
- Challenge- & target-oriented
- Hands-on – you try everything!
And if you speak French on top, you are a perfect fit! :)
- Experience working on long sales cycles (here around 3-4 months)
- If you're French, it's cool if you did a VIE in the UK
- Experience selling products in marketing or advertising
- Knowledge in marketing & technology
Important: For this position you need to relocate to Paris. Later, you can discuss with the company whether you prefer to work in Paris or Berlin.
What you get in return
- The opportunity for quick professional growth
- The possibility to build your own team
Are you ready to go a step further and take a new challenge? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).