Country Manager Spain
🏆 4+ years of xp • 💰 based on xp / year • 🚀
ES, Barcelona • 🗣 Spanish
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: e-learning platform.
- Your profile: great team leader with experience opening a new market.
- Your mission: opening the company's activity in Spain.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Country Manager Spain isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an expanding e-learning startup offering a platform to take courses given by highly valued personalities in their field.
Their core mission: share insider knowledge, techniques and secrets from the best talents.
What is this job about?
In this position as Country Manager your goal is to open the Spanish market.
On a daily basis, you are in contact with potential as well as existing clients.
- Source new talents and convince the to become a mentor
- Project Management of the production process from A to Z
- Implement and adapt the Marketing strategy
- Build and manage your local team: employees, freelancers, production agency
- Form great partnerships to establish the company's brand in Spain
Who is this job made for?
This job is perfect for sales professionals with great experience leading a team and opening a new market.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: native level in Spanish & English
- 4+ years of experience managing a team
- Experience opening a new country (including experience as a Business Developer)
- Great knowledge of the Spanish culture
- Excellent sales skills: negotiation, communication, and listening
- Great knowledge and techniques on how to get the right contacts
- Ability to create opportunities spontaneously
- Strong capability to maintain and develop relationships
- You feel comfortable working remotely
- Ability to switch from one subject to another easily
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Hunter but humble
- Smiley & outgoing
- Energetic team player
- Autonomous & goal-oriented
- Efficient & organized
- Hands-on & curious – you never give up!
- You speak French
- You already have the right network
- Experience in audiovisual production
- Experience recruiting a team
Important: For this position, you need to relocate close to Madrid. However, you will work remotely.
What you get in return
- The opportunity for quick professional growth
- A cadre contract
- The chance to meet inspiring people
Are you ready to join this fast growing team and open a new market? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).