E-commerce Country Manager | German-speaking
🏆 6+ years of xp • 💰 €90K / year • 🚀
Germany, Berlin, Cologne, or Düsseldorf • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: organic online shop.
- Your profile: consulting professional with an interest for sustainability.
- Your mission: open and develop the German market from scratch.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as E-commerce Country Manager | German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Whom will you be working for?
Our partner is an online shop for organic products.
Their core mission: spread the word about responsible consumption and make it accessible to everyone.
What is this job about?
In this role as Country Manager Germany, your goal is to succeed in the company's first country launch and reach the expansion objectives.
You will be in charge of developing the German market from scratch and ensuring a great customer journey from A to Z. In this role, you directly report to the co-founders!
- Become an expert on the company's service
- Build a strategic plan with an ambitious and sustainable business growth objective
- Recruit your team to support you in your mission
- Identify strategic partners to work with
- Set up and improve Offering and Operations processes
- Adapt and develop the communication strategy for German consumers: naming, branding, etc.
- Run market and user research to continuously improve your knowledge of the market
- Own your budget and P&L to ensure efficiency, profitability and scalability
- Ensure compliance with local regulations
- Act as the company's face & voice to establish the brand in the German market
Whom is this job made for?
This position is perfect for experienced consulting professionals with a great interest in sustainability and responsible consumption.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German and proficiency in English
- Min. 6 years of experience in consulting, including at least 5 years in Germany
- Min. 5 years of relevant experience in retail / e-commerce / startups
- Min. 1 year of experience managing a team of more than 2 people
- Previous experience in a position like Co-Founder, Country Manager or Country Operator
- Deep knowledge of the German market
- Curiosity for a wide range of topics from supply chain to marketing
- Excellent business sense and analytical skills
- You thrive in a startup environment
- Ability to face, understand, and manage clients, stakeholders and team members
- Great leadership and management skills
- Dynamic team player
- Listener and communicator
- Structured & organized
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Hands-on attitude
- Emphatic & understanding
- Caring and collaborative
This is a great opportunity to evolve in a fast-paced environment. To match with the team you should be engaged in responsible consumption for a sustainable future.
If on top of this all, you speak French fluently, you are the perfect candidate.
Important: For this position, you need to be located in Germany, specifically in Berlin, Cologne, or Düsseldorf.
Are you ready to jump into a great new challenge? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).