Country Manager (B2C Development)
🏆 3+ years of xp • 💰 €50k-70k / year • 🚀
FR, Lille • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: distributor of licensed Airsoft and Airgun replicas.
- Your profile: professional in commercial development.
- Your mission: expand the company's B2C business in Europe.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Country Manager (B2C Development) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a leading distributor of licensed Airsoft and Airgun replicas. Their products are mainly used for leisure but also for training by the military and police forces.
What is this job about?
In this position as Country Manager your main goal is to open the new B2C channel. You will develop all B2C processes from scratch, starting with the French market and evolving internationally.
- Defining the B2C strategy (e-commerce) for Europe
- Defining the needs of operational subjects with other teams (IT, Purchase, etc.)
Acquiring new customers on the new segments or/and on new countries
- Identifying and using the tools and means at your disposal (internal or external to gain market shares especially at the international level)
- Constructing the Marketing plan and KPI’s to follow
- Organising the Business Units (recruitment, job descriptions, etc.)
- Identifying competitors and follow their evolution
- Confirming the presence and turnover on the segments/companies already acquired
- Work in team to ensure operational excellence
- Control the activity with relevant and evolutive KPI’s
- Follow your P&L
A new channel opening is a great challenge! Your position will have a high intrapreneurial character. Furthermore, you get the opportunity to build your own team to help you master the challenge!
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for you if you already worked as a Country Manager in a startup or if you have another kind of entrepreneurial or intrapreneurial experience.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in English & French
- 3+ years of experience in commercial development of a tech activity or e-commerce abroad
- 2 years of experience managing a team
- Ability to produce, read and analyse a P&L and KPI’s
- Great knowledge of the web (digital marketing, referencing, client transformation, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of different countries and cultures
- Ability to federate your team on a common project
- You are a master in the use of analytical tools
- You enjoy challenges and ambitious targets
- Strong interest in the sector
- Great understanding why customers are passionate about the product
- Motivation to put in place new structures/organise processes
- Energetic & dynamic
- Rigorous & organised
- Autonomous & responsible
- Challenge- & target-oriented
- Hands-on – you try everything!
- Knowledge of the Airforce sector
- You speak other languages
Important: For this position you need to relocate to Paris.
What you get in return
- Various missions and challenges to develop your skills
- Opportunity for quick professional growth
- Possibility to build your own team
- Goodwill and efficient management
- Friendly and collaborative environment
Are you ready to go a step further and take a new challenge? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).