Content & Communication Manager
🏆 Associate • 💰 based on experience / year • 🚀
FR, Strasbourg • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: international SaaS platform
- Your profile: innovative and creative content creator ready for a new adventure
- Your mission: implement succesfull content, communication, and branding strategies
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Content & Communication Manager isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a SaaS platform that helps companies to manage and monitor their innovation projects.
Their core mission: support large companies to connect with innovation startups.
What is this job about?
In this position as Content & Communication Manager your main goal is to increase the company's brand awareness and generate qualified leads.
On a daily basis, you develop and create content as well as value-adding actions to better market the company's product.
- Build Brand Awareness:
- Develop a global communications and content strategy
- Develop a content roadmap & calendar
- Create content including sales decks, success stories, product presentations, infographics, video interviews, podcasts, blog posts, etc.
- SEO: Develop targeted semantics to reach our buyer personas and various target audiences
Social Media Management:
- Create social media posts for key stakeholders and develop social media channels
PR and Event Management:
- Support team members in the organisation of PR material
- Organise and animate events with clients & prospects
- Participate in developing content & PR partnerships
Who is this job made for?
- Young experienced marketing professionals dreaming about living in Paris.
- Fearless startup enthusiasts who want to jump into a new adventure.
- Creative content creators ready to evolve and take new challenges.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: native level in English
- 3+ years of working experience in content creation or communication in a B2B SaaS company (or in a similar environment)
- Outstanding writing skills with a strong creative mindset – your brain is full of new ideas and you feel the urgent NEED to try them
- Experience using content creation tools
- Ability to create infographics, shoot & edit videos, create beautiful visuals, etc.
- Knowledge of SEO
- Great Project Management skills with a strong sense of deadlines
Great interest for the tech industry and the world of B2B SaaS, Enterprise software and Innovation will make this job even more interesting for you!
- Problem solver
- Not scared to jump into something new
- Perfectly organised out of the box thinker
- Hands-on mentality
- Great team player
- Chameleon-like adaptability
Overall, you are a positive person full of passion! No matter what you are passionate about, the startup life, software, art, music... or maybe Physics? :D – The crazier your hobby, the more interesting you are. And that's amazing! It's time to share your interests with a new team!
- Any additional language skills :P
- Knowledge about or experience in the SaaS industry
Important: For this position you have to relocate to Paris.
What you get in return
- The possibility for quick professional growth and high responsibility
- The possibility to work remotely in Paris
- Lunch vouchers
- A bonus up to 30k per year
- 1 month onboarding training
- Great insights on the future of companies from all industries
- Singing and languages classes
Are you ready to join a highly motivated and innovative team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).