🏆 +3 years of xp • 💰 €35K-40K / year • 🚀
Germany, Anywhere in Germany • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Innovative company designing solutions for the e-bike industry
- Your profile: communications professional looking for a new challenge
- Your mission: manage the communication strategy for the DACH region
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Communications Coordinator isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a leader in digital solutions for e-bikes. Their vision is to revolutionize the industry by the use of connectivity and transform urban mobility for sustainable development.
Their core mission: promote sustainable transportation through connectivity
What is this job about?
In this position as Communications Coordinator, your goal is to ensure the growth and success of the company through both digital and non-digital channels. You’ll report directly to the Communications Manager of the company and will work closely with the DACH Sales Manager to improve the positioning of the brand in the region.
- Participate in the definition of the international communication strategy, both online and offline
- Work closely with the Communication Manager of the company to build the DACH & Benelux communication strategy, ensuring regional market trends are taken into account
- Report on actions implemented and its results
- Monitor the budget needed for the execution of the communication strategy
Press Relations & Media Planning
- Identify contacts and build trusted relationships with market media and journalists in Europe
- Write press releases
- Manage media buying: media identification, contract negotiation, content drafting, and follow up
- Optimize website content for SEO both in English and German
- Manage digital marketing campaigns (Linkedin, Xing…)
- Update and optimize website content (Wordpress)
- Suggest original and high-quality content (videos, photos, articles, etc.)
- Write and translate content to and from German/English
- Create briefs for print projects using your understanding of print work
- Identify and participate in the organization of fairs
- Participate in the creation of marketing material for the sales team
- Analyze and monitor market and communication trends
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in German and advanced level in English
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role in the DACH region, ideally in Germany (communication coordinator/officer, press relations, or experience in an agency)
- B2B experience
- Great listener and communicator
- Engaging and driven personality
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Data-driven & detail-oriented
Having knowledge of the bike/mobility sector and/or the tech environment is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
Important: This is a remote position, and you can be based anywhere in Germany. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).