Collections Specialist | German-speaking
🏆 +1 year of xp • 💰 €24-25K / year • 🚀
Spain, Barcelona • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: world-leading Industrial Gases company
- Your profile: communicative personality with interest in accounting/collecting
- Your mission: maintain trustful relationships and guarantee timely payments
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Collections Specialist | German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a world-leading Industrial Gases company with operations in more than 40 countries that provides essential industrial gases, equipment and applications expertise to customers in different industries. Committed with the global transition to green energies, the company is developing sustainable gasification projects.
Their core mission: becoming the safest and most profitable industrial gases company in the world
What is this job about?
In this role as Collections Specialist, you will be the link between the creditors and consumers of a company.
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for monitoring receivables to identify debts, contacting customers to notify them of overdue payments, negotiating when needed and documenting debts collected.
- Control fulfillment of outstanding balances deadlines according to the company’s credit & collections policy
- Solve customer claims and complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Follow-up with clients on overdue accounts
- Coordinate with other internal departments to ensure that all credit-related issues are effectively resolved
- Keep the customer and payments database up to date
- Support other collectors from the company
Who is this job made for?
- For young Business graduates dreaming about living and working in Spain
- For people who were working in Accounting but would like to try something new
- For anyone with great interpersonal skills wanting to learn and become a Collector
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in German and English
- At least 1 year of experience working in an office environment (ideally in accounting)
- Experience dealing with collections, dispute management, account reconciliations, charges/payments
- Experience negotiating with customers and internal partners
- Experience managing incoming calls
- Knowledge of basic accounting
- You are organized and rigorous
- Dynamic problem solver
- Great listener and communicator
- Attention to detail and analytical thinking
- Positive attitude
Having a first experience working with SAP or having a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Economics is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
What you get in return
- Life insurance
- Spanish lessons
- Nutritionist Service
- You can choose between ticket restaurant + transportation bonus + medical insurance for a family member or the money that it costs
Important: For this position, you will be working in Barcelona, Spain. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA/Spanish work permit for this position.
Are you ready to push your career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :)